Design of Interactive Digital Lessons
• Is a program that will enable teachers knowledge and skills in designing a comprehensive interactive digital classroom.
• Formative Assessments: create tests, quizzes, and lesson reviews
• Digital Homework: assign a lesson, track who played, see how they did
• Project-Based Learning: ﬂip your classroom and let students build their own portfolios of interactive presentations
• Dynamic interactive educational games
• Downloadable libraries: Add your own content or access the downloadable libraries.
• Student activity report
• Graphics and charts
• Streaming and video support
• Animations: create animated stories and presentations
• User interface
• Video info-graphic maker: design your own graphic videos of interactive lessons
• Presentation maker
• Questions and answer choice are projected onto a classroom screen while students submit responses using internet connected device.
• Share quizzes with other teachers
• Drag and drop: create worksheets using Drag and drop system for multiple choice
• 2D Video Maker
• Whiteboard video maker
60 Hours – 9 Days