Basics in Photography
• The photography program develops the performance of the trainees so that the trainee can interact with the camera and produce a correct image that has become one of the things that are discussed in the media and social networking sites.
• It also enables the trainee to arrange work goals and then the practical application of those goals.
1. Learn about the types of photography
2. Learn about the types of cameras and their parts
3. Adjust the camera settings
4. Determine the current level of the trainee
5. Explain the way lenses are used and their functions
6. Practical training on the camera
7. Explain the exposure triangle
8. Explain the rules of composition
9. Photoshop processing