• TOLES means ‘Test of Legal English Skills’. The TOLES program consists of a structured course of legal English training materials supported by three levels of professional exams. The exam levels are progressive steps towards reaching the standard of legal English required by employers such as international commercial law firms, in-house legal teams in private companies and top-class translators.
• TOLES legal English training materials and exams have been developed following the advice of experienced commercial lawyers. The top requirements of employers are excellent drafting skills, first-class negotiating skills and a strong sense of commercial awareness. This course prepares trainees to take this test and help them in achieving these goals.
1. Identify key terms in the context of the legal profession
2. Understand roles and professions in different legal systems
3. Demonstrate knowledge of key terms in the language of banking
4. Identify the key features of contract law
5. Differentiate between key vocabulary in language of company law, business law and employment law
6. Develop reading fluency in the context of law of tort
7. Consolidate the learned materials and practice test-taking skills
60 Hours – 10 Days